Please check below the calendar for information and details related to the booking system. Members can also click directly in the calendar to connect to the reservation system.
Swansea Tennis Club’s Court Booking and Event Registration System
Mostly due to COVID-19 requirements, but also because our membership have been asking for it, Swansea Tennis Club has implemented online booking for courts and online registration for events. This will bring about several changes:
- Courts can be booked by members up to three days in advance
- Half-hour and full-hour bookings will be available
- Members can each play up to 2 hours per day
- When one member books, they must also assign their partner(s) to the reservation (one for singles or three others for doubles)
- This policy is not restricted by prime time hours or other factors, but will be reviewed periodically to ensure that court utilization is not severely imbalanced
- Advanced view of upcoming programming and events will be possible, as will registration for those events
- Shoe tags are required to play, so make sure your tag # is in the online booking app and that you are wearing it at the courts
- Court monitors are now on duty to help ensure the transition away from the sign-up board to online booking is a smooth one
- The monitors will have access to the current bookings
- Drop-by tennis will still be accommodated on any unbooked courts
- The court monitors will facilitate integrating any drop-by members onto available courts
- The entire system is undermined if members book courts and then do not show-up–triggering others to believe the courts were occupied
- Please cancel court bookings straight away as soon as you know you will be unable to play for whatever reason
- Demerit points will be assigned for “no-shows”
- After a second incident, booking privileges will be rescinded for a period of time (TBD)
You must initially set-up a user account on the Court Reserve system, connecting your valid shoe tag # to your account. Please fill-in all required information. Once the account is set-up you will be able to book courts or register for available events as well as see an overview calendar of what is happening at the courts.
Swansea Tennis Club’s Court Booking and Event Registration System can be used via a Web browser on a PC or via convenient phone apps available for both Android and iOS. If the links do not automatically appear on your phone, just search for “Court Reserve” in your app store. All set-up requirements for your account and future bookings and registrations can be done on the phone if you prefer.