2020 Membership Details
Adult (18 or older as of January 1, 2020)
New Member: $200.00 (includes a one-time new member administration fee)
Junior (Under 18 as of January 1, 2020)
New Member: $80.00 (includes a one-time new member administration fee)
Family (up to 2 adult parents plus up to 3 children)
New Member: $440.00 (includes a one-time new member administration fee)
Registration is not complete until we receive full payment.
Courts will be locked at all times, with members having a passcode. This code must not be shared with anyone.
- There is no additional fee for signing up online.
- The online system accepts Visa and MasterCard. Members can also pay by Interac.
- Adult memberships are capped at 400 to ensure a reasonable member-to-court ratio.
- Some programs may be subject to additional fees and/or eligibility requirements.
- Membership fees are not refundable after the Club opens for the season.
- Orientation information will be sent to all members prior to season open
- Questions regarding membership can be sent to the Club via: http://swanseatennis.com/contact/membership/
Open to New Members! Sign Up Now
Enrollment for Adult Group Lessons/Clinics and Junior After School program are also now open!
Junior Camp registration will be opening soon. Please check back here for update or through the Member Portal. Log into your account to view currently available programs.
Registration for returning members continues to be open.
All coaching inquiries should be directed to Ben Armstrong at [email protected] or 415-760-0999 via Game Set Match Boutique. The store is located at 782 Annette St., Toronto, Ont. If you would like to meet Ben in person recommend calling first.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!
Do you enjoy the sport of tennis, and are looking for volunteer opportunities in your community?
During the 2020 season, Swansea Tennis Club is looking for enthusiastic people to assist us in a variety of tasks that include court maintenance and monitoring, junior programs including camps, social events, and tournaments and competitions.
Volunteer opportunities may exist on a regular, or an as-needed, basis. You do not need to be an expert in the sport of tennis, but a basic knowledge is necessary.
We welcome people of all ages, but especially encourage students looking to become more active in the sport, gain a valuable community experience, and a reference for future volunteer/employment opportunities.
· Must be at least 16 years of age and a club member
· Responsible and mature
· Flexibility and willingness to try new activities
· Basic knowledge in the sport of tennis
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Diana Cucuz, Community Liaison.