We have a new online registration system! Past members (from 2016) have already been notified of their opportunity to renew at the link below. All others, whether already on the existing (manual) wait list or newly interested in joining, should also create a profile in the new online system:
If you are not yet eligible to register, please create a profile because you will then automatically receive notification when the time comes for you to register or for other important matters. Creating a profile will also add you to the waiting list. We expect the registration for those on the waiting list to begin April 23rd, 2019. Open registration will follow approximately two weeks after that.
There is a limit of 400 Adult members. Renewing (past) members have a priority, followed by those on the waiting list, followed by open registration. If you choose to delay before joining and the Club fills its roster, you will not be able to join and will be placed on the go-forward waiting list instead.
Your registration is not complete until we receive your payment.
2019 Membership Details
Adult (18 or older as of January 1, 2019)
New Member: $180.00 (includes a one-time new member administration fee)
Junior (Under 18 as of January 1, 2019)
New Member: $75.00 (includes a one-time new member administration fee)
Family (up to 2 adult parents plus up to 3 children)
New Member: $380.00 (includes a one-time new member administration fee)
NEW: The intention is that the courts will be locked at all times, with members having a key or a passcode. There may be a refundable key deposit required. Since the system is not yet in place, further details will be forthcoming, but consider this fair notice.
Online registration for new members who are on the current (2017-2019) waiting list will open on Wednesday April 24, 2019.
Open registration for all begins Wednesday May 1, 2019.
- The New Member rate applies if you were not a member during the 2016 season (the last prior normal operating year for the Club).
- There is no additional fee for signing up online.
- The online system accepts Visa and MasterCard. Members can also pay by Interac.
- Adult memberships are capped at 400 to ensure a reasonable member-to-court ratio.
- Some programs may be subject to additional fees and/or eligibility requirements.
- Membership fees are not refundable after the Club opens for the season.
- Questions regarding membership can be sent to the Club via: http://swanseatennis.com/contact/membership/