Interested in Volunteering?
Do you enjoy the sport of tennis, and are looking for volunteer opportunities in your community?
Swansea Tennis Club is always looking for enthusiastic people to assist us in a variety of tasks.
Volunteer opportunities may exist on a regular, or an as-needed basis. You do not need to be an expert in the sport of tennis, but a basic knowledge is necessary.
We welcome people of all ages, gain a valuable community experience, and a reference for future volunteer/employment opportunities.
· Must be at least 21 years of age and a club member
· Responsible and mature
· Flexibility and willingness to try new activities
· Basic knowledge in the sport of tennis
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Alex at [email protected]
Welcome to Swansea Tennis Club !
Our mission is to promote more members to play more tennis, more often.
Swansea Tennis Club is a Members only club run by a volunteer Board of Directors. Affordable tennis for individual daily play, lessons, round robins, special events and much more are all part of a tennis membership at Swansea.
Located in the High Park/Bloor West area of Toronto. Four hard surface courts are situated in a picturesque park, brightly lit for night-time play and convenient, free parking on site.
A great location for tennis!
Our season starts in the Spring and ends in the Fall. Hours are 7am – 11pm daily.
Enjoy all that Swansea Tennis Club has to offer:
- 4 newly surfaced uncovered tennis courts
- No additional court fees above annual membership fee
- Tennis pros available for lessons and other programs
- Great opportunities for beginners to learn the game
- Social Round Robins – a great way to play fun tennis and make new friends
- Tennis Ladder – friendly, competitive singles, to improve your skills and have fun!
- And much more!