Our tennis club is located in the Swansea community in Rennie Park, tucked into a quiet residential Bloor West / High Park neighbourhood, at the intersection of Runnymede & Morningside.
Adult Membership is now Full. Please contact the membership director if you wish to be placed on the waiting list for next year.
Along with our 4 outdoor tennis courts, Rennie Park boasts an outdoor hockey rink, a kids playground, gazebo, picnic areas, and a small natural forest with hiking paths. Across the street there are soccer & baseball fields, and the Swansea Community Centre has an indoor pool & other recreational programs.
You can find us 2 blocks south of the Runnymede subway station in Bloor West Village and just east of South Kingsway.
Swansea Tennis Club is located in Rennie Park:
1 Rennie Terrace
Toronto, ON M6S 3C6
Our season starts in April and ends in October. Hours are 8 AM to 11 PM every day.
Swansea Tennis Club is a Members Only club run by a volunteer Board of Director.
Enjoy all that Swansea Tennis Club has to offer:
- 4 lit, hard-surfaced uncovered tennis courts.
- No additional court fees above annual membership fee.
- Tennis pros available for lessons.
- Great opportunities for beginners to learn the game.
- Social Round Robins – a great way to play fun tennis and make new friends.
- Social Drop-Ins – great if you are new to tennis or to meet members.
- Tennis Ladder – friendly, competitive singles, to improve your skills and have fun!
- GTA Inter-County teams – consisting of Competitive Doubles.
- Club Tournaments.